Thursday, February 23, 2006

Scan of Sock One...



The red sock! Since I scanned it - had to do two views one from the toe and other from leg portion. But, it is a finished product...Now to finish Sock Two. I did get a pretty healthy start on it while at Snowmobile Club meeting last night (I know an old lady like me is joint owner in a snowmobile - great visual isn't it??) and tonight is Survivor and CSI - I'll get a lot done (I hope!). I really like this yarn - and since I thought I was going to need an extra skein and bought one the other day - which I will not need for the socks - I think I'll make myself a hat or some of those cool looking mitten things that Jo makes (blatent hint for where to find directions...)

3 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Blogger LauraJ said...

Gorgeous, yummy socks! What kind of yarn, hmm?

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Laura,
It is Sirdar Donegal Tweed DK made in England...machine washable! 45% wool, 25% acrylic, 30% Polyester. Got it at Hodgepodge in Newport

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Jo said...

I will send you the pattern for the mittlets, I promise. My computer has gotten into the habit of binging and purging and I have to type them in AGAIN! LOL Give me a couple days and I'll have them on the blog and hopefully they will stay put.

Anyone know of a 12 step program for computers suffering from bulemia??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home