Monday, February 13, 2006

Knitting Olympics, Day Three: Regroup and Redouble; and, the Weekly 99:99 Report

I am forging ahead with Kiri and making better progress than ever. Yesterday, with the encouragement of comments and my renewed confidence in this project, I redoubled my efforts of the first two days and knit about as much as I had in both days combined. It was hard work, but I did take time to do other things, like eat, sleep, and take a few breaks to blog and play on the computer. If I can keep up that same pace, I think it might not even be outside of possibility that I could still get a full-size shawl in the time allotted.

No pictures today - just imagine a larger size version of the WIP shawl in yesterday's post, and you'll have an idea.

Technorati : , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home