Thursday, February 09, 2006

I'm really doing this....

Yes! I am...and I have signed up to knit a pair of red socks. The deal is that I owe our roommate a pair of red socks...but, I'm not a good sock knitter. I have only knit two pair of socks since moving here to NH in November 2004.

And, knitting socks is a huge challenge for me. I don't get those double pointed needles at all! So, I am trying to make my way with these socks using something called the "magic loop" and knitting the socks on one circular needle. The problem is I am still getting confused and for me to finish a pair of socks is challenging...but, I am GOING TO DO IT!

And, with Team NH behind me anything is possible...

1 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger Jo said...

Go Sara! Go Sara! You can do iiiiiiiiiiiiit!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home